9

Kawan-Kawan Saya! ^_^

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

**2nd week : 6th day**

Haluuu..today is Monday!!! n of course I’ve go to work…haih~… why I feel that there is no happiness for me in the office? 4 ½ month to go….so long! ;( (mungkin sbb masih belum biase dgn tempat br ni..)

What I’m gonna to do today?? I was given a task to create a brochure on ‘how to read your electricity meter’… for this task I need to link with the engineers/technician so that I can know how’s a meter looks alike… haiyohhh… n what’s the important is the meter is not same with the TNB meter ok.. so..i just follow the flow…doing the task given.. I’m so scared to meet the people in technical part.. It takes tyme to me even to stand up from my seat to go there… hurm..if I not go..i can’t complete my task.. if I go..how to communicate,what I’m going to ask them?haih~ so…want or not.. I had to go too… I met en. Najib..an engineer I guess…I asked him how to read,how’s the meter looks alike, where is the meter located, bla bla…I dunno how many tymes I go to his place after that…that is becoz I can’t complete my task yet! In the late evening I done the brochure with the contents that I got from en najib..then I send it to kak ain thru email. She doesn’t accept it becoz its not complete yet..she comment that there is some part that I’m not telling out. I realized it n I need to add further. n know what? Kak ain asked me to go to the center control room to see the real meter there. Haiyohh… hurm.. but that tyme the time is almost 5.30pm! thanx God that the technician is not around so I’ve an excuse to kak ain that I’ve to go to CCR tomorrow hoho… so..i’m going back!!! Lalalalala~ but tomorrow need to continue the task…uwwaaa….
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WELCOME

WELCOME

DETIK DETIK INDAH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers