9

Kawan-Kawan Saya! ^_^

Saturday, December 19, 2009

++3rd Week++

Hurm...3rd week? not too bz...lots of my time i spent at my desk..always sleepy haiyoohhh...maybe it's bcoz my s/visor went to conference so i don't have lots of job to do..huhu... bydwy..regarding the 'online survey' website...i had called the company many times to ask bout the service but my s/visor looks like what i got is not enough. she wants more than that..yeah i think so...haih~... so..i have to call and call the cmpany again n again...they already know me maaaaa....aiyak. So want or not..i need to follow with this...ok..noted!!

hurm...abg andy(account) asked for my help to photocopy 5 past year audited account! hurm..it's ok...i learned how to use a photocopy machine..so easy....;p

I also help kak ain in creating an invitation card for Senior Vice president of MCB to the 'Launching of Aquarium Tunku Abd Rahman and anniversary of Loyalty Card on 1st January 2010.... i don't need lots of time to do it....when i done...kak nurul said it nice!! haha...kak ain also marked as 'good job' at my log book..hoho...;p

On 17th....i got new task...creat newsletter???waaaa i don' have any experience regarding this laaaaa....can i??? Hurm...nevermind...i try...;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WELCOME

WELCOME

DETIK DETIK INDAH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers