9

Kawan-Kawan Saya! ^_^

Saturday, December 5, 2009

::5th day::

Today is Malakoff Office Day..I was attended a one day session on Ms. Office 2007. In this session i learned some tips and tricks in using the Office '07 and how this differ from the office 2003. after attending this session i only know that ms office '07 has many more benefits in using it. I already used this application in my notebook and i apply it in doing my assignments and presentation while i'm at the campus. But i didn't know that office '07 can do more than what i'm expected. that was amaze me. Ms Office '07 is differ from the office '03 which office '07 come with more buttons and ribbons which all of that is become easier. Wow…. Why I can’t see all of this when I was using this application?haih.. Anywy thanx to mr riduan for that session. After thus I’ll explore futher thru the ms office ’07!!! If I got tyme laaa….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WELCOME

WELCOME

DETIK DETIK INDAH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers