9

Kawan-Kawan Saya! ^_^

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

::my second day::

Today is 1 Disember 2009...the end month of the year 2009..! (end year sales!!!;p). hehe act. that is not what I want to write down here.. but, today is my 2nd day huuu.. hurm 2nd day in Wirazone I also been given with a simple task.. kak ain asked me to do labeling on files. I used Microsoft excel referred to kak ira’s design n make label for CSM dept for tariffs and terminated customers’ files. Ooo gosh It’s been a long time I didn’t use excel yo…again??aiyak~ anywy, its not too difficult I can handle it...if I get wrong I just click ‘undo’ haha….

Waaaa my boss asked me to go to his room with my s/visor,kak ain. Just ‘borak2 kosong’.. he gave an advise that I think…yeah..useful.. he said that eventhough I’m a student but try to put myself as a worker. Besides it was my last semester n after this I will going to job world..so, this is the time whereby I should learn how’s feeling when u are in a working environment. It’s not same as be at the campus which u came n back from lecture, do the assignments, projects..but in working environment u need to do lots.. yeah…that’s ryte but…hurm I dunno…but I try to learn it. n know what?my boss asked kak ain to give me a task..n what task isit? a RESEARCH n PRESENTATION!!! No!!!!! aiyak! Again????? Please laaaa….;( huh…I think it just a simple thing to do but..dunno…I’m not confident that I can do it. frenz…help!!!huh…. boss boss…..;(

Boss was asked me a question..’what are the differences between sales n marketing’? waaa I’m lost... boss said..dunno huh…’haaaa assignment!!’ haha
N after that what im doing?quickly I search at the internet what are they. Hurm….it such a simply n easy answer…how could I can’t answer it? if that simple question I failed to respond, how can I complete my research?presentation? my prac final report? How?? Huh…god…help me…;(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WELCOME

WELCOME

DETIK DETIK INDAH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers